Thursday, October 30, 2008

Finally, Some Recognition

Us advocates of the third amendment have to stick together, so I'd like to draw your attention to the shoutout we received in yesterday's xkcd. We really need a catchy slogan, something like, "The one constitutional right you'll never have to worry about being violated by the government!", except I'm pretty sure that the first clause of this sentence specified "catchy".

I'm typing this into a bog-standard browser text-box, but I just tried to move the cursor with [esc] [hjkl] , which means that I should attempt to reclaim some lost sleep. I last saw it near my pillow; perhaps I'll check there first.

Upcoming: Music, and the extent to which it makes us lose control.

--
but you are my love the astronaut

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home