Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Archives Of This Blog Are Now Labeled

This should expedite the copious archive bingeing I've come to expect from my readers as a matter of course. It was more than a little embarrassing to read views espoused by the me of 2006, but this is to be expected. Now you can share in my pain, with the power of metadata.

While traversing my history, I graphed my post frequency on this blog since its inception.



Hopefully, this isn't too interesting to you, but it should show that I am fairly serious about updating more frequently. It's easy for me to say this now, though - we'll see how it plays out in the long run. I know that I have ideas, but is the world ready for them? Or will the Internet shatter under their sheer awesome might?

--
until I need a pencil

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home